The distribution center DOUBLE V – IGEPA is the largest of its kind in Russia. It was built together with our general partner IGEPA GROUP – the largest paper merchant in Germany.
The warehouse complex DOUBLE V – IGEPA is on the South-East of Moscow, half a mile away from the capital border, in township Kotelniki (Lyuberetsky district). The paper warehouse is located very conveniently: the industrial zone of township Kotelniki is connected to Moscow by express roads via Dzerzhinskoye and Novoryazanskoye highways. The metro station Kotelniki was opened in 2015.
WAREHOUSE AREA – 17 000 m2
TOTAL NUMBER OF PALLETS – 13 000
- private railway connecting line;
- 8 loading/unloading gates;
- twenty-four-hour operation.
- cutting of folio materials;
- converting of rolled self-adhesive materials;
- converting and re-reeling of foils.